If you can solve the constipation problem then you can almost prevent piles problem. So it makes sense to learn how to cure constipation and hemorrhoids. You see constipation happens if your diet does not have enough roughage. Hard stools scrape through the walls of anus and rectum thus causing the veins and mucus limning to rupture and bleed.
Hemorrhoid is the inflammation of varicose veins in the anus and rectum area. These inflamed veins cause itching, irritation, bleeding, blood clots and pain. So if you can cure constipation you will be able to prevent hemorrhoids effectively.
What are the simple natural techniques to cure constipation & hemorrhoids?
1) First and foremost consume plenty of water everyday. If required, carry a bottle of water when you travel. Water will keep the stools soft and also help in pushing the bowels down.
2) Include a lot of fiber in your diet. This will give roughage to the stools and help it absorb water. Items like fruits, vegetables, wheat bran, whole wheat bread, corn cereals and oats have good amount of fiber and will help you cure constipation and hemorrhoids.
3) If you are suffering from severe constipation you can take some herbs that can help in relieving the problem. Flaxseeds are known to help in this. Other herbs like cayenne, chili and ginger in moderate quantities can help in digestion and bowel movements.
4) Exercise is also very important for proper bowel movements. Jogging or brisk walking is very beneficial. If you can jog for 20 to 30 minutes every day you will be able to cure constipation and hemorrhoids.
5) Another ingredient that is important to avoid constipation is fat. Too little fat in the food causes stools to be hard and too much of fat causes indigestion problem. Include moderate amount of good fat in your diet. Some of the sources of good fat are – almond oil, olive oil, sesame oil, flax oil and fish oil.
6) Only in the extreme case you should use external laxatives to solve your constipation. Once you get used to these products it will become habitual and you won’t be able to pass stools without them. So always try to avoid these products.
7) Apply some herbal ointment to your hemorrhoids if required. Buy a witch hazel ointment. This herbal product is very good for controlling the inflammation and heals the wound.
Regular use of these tips on how to cure constipation and hemorrhoids will produce good results. For completely getting rid of this problem permanently, you will require a complete natural solution.
If you are suffering from hemorrhoids, there is an excellent natural remedy for hemorrhoids available, which can be implemented easily without any side effects. This natural remedy will free you from hemorrhoids permanently. Discover the excellent insider secrets for getting rid of hemorrhoids naturally by clicking – treat hemorrhoids